NLSIU Prescribes The Technical Requirements For Candidates In NLAT 2020.
9th September 2020
Since NLAT is a "home-based" exam, the university has prescribed following technical requirements for candidate's computer system.
● Device: Desktop computers, laptop computers and Android mobile.
● Operating system: For Desktops and Laptops- window 7 or above Mac 05 2013 and above and Linux system. For Android Devices: Android version 6 and later.
● Minimum Internet Bandwidth- 512kbps minimum.
● Integrated webcam mandatorily required.
● Integrated microphone mandatorily required.
Other system settings:
● Pop-up blockers on the web browser must be disable
● Java script must be enabled
● Antivirus must be disabled
● System te should be set in accordance with Indian Standard Time.
Other system configuration:
Processor: Core 2 Duo and above
Processor speed: 1.5 GHZ and above.
RAM : 1GB minimum.
Timings of Examination:
Reporting Time - 5: 30 pm.
Exam starts - 6 pm.
Exam ends - 6: 45 pm.
Exam end time for PWD candidates -7 pm.