Posted by Debanjali Chakraborty
About the organization:
Kartavyam is a Delhi-based non-profit organization with over 19 years of experience which aims to protect and promote the rule of law.
About the internship:
Students will work on various aspects like
1. Researching on the letter of recommendation to the government
2. Various aspects of the law have to be dealt with.
3. Participation in the social welfare programs
4. Indulging in social welfare campaigns
5. legal networking
6. Exposure and counseling sessions
7. Also will be given to lead a team of legal intern
1. Pursuing 3 years or 5 years BA.LLB/LLB course from any recognized university.
2. Students in their 3rd, 4th, and 5th year are eligible under BA.LLB program and 2nd, 3rd from the LLB program.
Time period: 6 months
1. Student will be working as a legal intern cum editorial board member
2. Students have to work full time for 6 months
3. The students must possess relevant skills and interests.
1. Certificate of work
2. Letter of recommendation on the best performance
3. Chance to be a part of the Editorial board team.
Additional Details: The interview will be taken before selection.
For more details:
For faster updates about the best international and national internships, please join our WhatsApp group by clicking the link given below: