Updated: Mar 17
Posted by Shreya Kashid
About the organization: DSK Legal was established in April 2001 with the intent of delivering quality legal services at international standards across service lines relevant to the business.DSK Legal is one of the leading full-service law firms in India with over 150 lawyers and 20 partners across offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru, and Pune.
About the Job: Associate (1-3 PQE) Practice Area: Real Estate
1. 1 to 3 years of work experience in the field of real estate;
2. Well conversant with conducting due diligence on the title of the land/properties by reviewing title documents (including understanding of Jamabandis/mutation entries) in the NCR/North India;
3. Well conversant with the functioning/ processes and procedures/ dealing with Government Offices/ Registrar’s office/ SDM’s Court/ Tehsildars/Patwaris in the NCR/North India;
4. Drafting, vetting and registration of all real estate related transaction documents, deeds and agreements;
5. Well versed with real estate laws such as RERA, TPA, Stamp Duty, Registration laws, etc.
The profile will require travel to Government Offices/ Registrar’s office/ SDM’s Court/ Tehsildars/Patwaris etc. within NCR as well as neighbouring states, as and when required.
Salary: Industry Standard
How to Apply:
Mention the Subject as:- Application for Internship/Job via VAIDHA Recruitment Cell.
Interested candidates may send their CV’s to HR at email@example.com
For more details:
For faster updates about the best international and national internships, please join our WhatsApp group by clicking the link given below: